Donations are received thru the Paypal Giving Fund. Click here to donate online
Your donation goes directly to our scholarship program, and because it’s through PayPal Giving Fund, it’s Fee Free and PayPal Giving Fund also donates! Our scholarship program allows us to encourage and invest in our scholarship recipients while establishing an affirmative support network.
Thank you helping us ensure success in higher education for youth who have experienced homelessness.
Ensure homeless children and youth have access to the tools necessary to pursue and complete postsecondary education.
Encourage and invest in scholarship recipients while establishing an affirmative support network in order to prevent future homelessness and promote academic success.
- Promote and provide financial support for postsecondary education;
- Assure that youth have the information necessary to make sound financial decisions;
- Lead a collaborative network of community and educational partners aligned to support student preparation, transition, and progression towards degree completion;
- Develop a scholar association to provide mentoring and support to scholars throughout their college career; as well as transitioning into the workforce.
The 2020 Scholarship Application is now open
NAEHCY will award a minimum of four (4) $2,000 scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year. The unrestricted funds will be awarded once proof of post secondary education has been provided.
Below is the timeline for interested applicants to plan the submission of their application to the NAEHCY Scholarship Committee, as well as key dates when eligible applicants will be notified:
• April 13: Interested applicants may begin to complete and submit their scholarship application.
• May 22: Application end date (online submission and post-mark date).
• May – June: Applications are reviewed by the scholarship committee. • July 10: Scholars are notified.
• August – September: Scholarships are awarded.
Note: Compared to prior years, the scholarship timeline has been delayed to account for school district/ university dismissals, virtual learning migrations, non-essential business closures, and government mandates related to COVID-19.
For questions, please send a text 612.492.1667 or email email@example.com
FAQ can be found HERE
Complete information can be found HERE
Looking for additional scholarship resources? Let us help
Do you have an interest in providing higher education for students experiencing homelessness? We have an opportunity just for you. Our Sponsor a Scholarship program provides multiple ways that you can support a NAEHCY Scholar. Download the Scholarship Sponsorship Packet for more information.