2021 NAEHCY Scholarship Applications: Now Open!
See below for details.
For 2020 NAEHCY Scholar Recipients and Award Ceremony
Ways to Support the NAEHCY Scholarship Fund:
Donations are received thru the PayPal Giving Fund. Click here to donate online
Your donation goes directly to our scholarship program, and because it’s through PayPal Giving Fund, it’s fee free and PayPal Giving Fund also donates! Our scholarship program allows us to encourage and invest in our scholarship recipients while establishing an affirmative support network. Thank you helping us ensure success in higher education for youth who have experienced homelessness.
Do you have an interest in providing higher education for students experiencing homelessness? We have an opportunity just for you. Our Sponsor a Scholarship Program provides multiple ways that you can support a NAEHCY Scholar. Please return here for more information on sponsorship SOON.
How to Apply for a NAEHCY 2021 Scholarship
Application can be found HERE
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
Application Checklist can be found HERE
Timeline can be found HERE
Ensure homeless children and youth have access to the tools necessary to pursue and complete post-secondary education.
Encourage and invest in scholarship recipients while establishing an affirmative support network in order to prevent future homelessness and promote academic success.
- Promote and provide financial support for post-secondary education;
- Assure that youth have the information necessary to make sound financial decisions;
- Lead a collaborative network of community and educational partners aligned to support student preparation, transition, and progression towards degree completion;
- Develop a scholar association to provide mentoring and support to scholars throughout their college career; as well as transitioning into the workforce.
The 2021 Scholarship Application is now OPEN
NAEHCY will award a minimum of five (5) $1,000 scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year. The unrestricted funds will be awarded once proof of post-secondary education has been provided.
Below is the timeline for interested applicants to plan the submission of their application to the NAEHCY Scholarship Committee, as well as key dates when eligible applicants will be notified:
• March 30: Interested applicants may begin to complete and submit their scholarship application.
• May 28: Application end date (online submission at firstname.lastname@example.org and postmark date).
• June 30: Applications are scored by the Scholarship Committee.
• July 19: Scholars are notified.
• August – September 6: Scholarships are awarded.
For questions, please send a text to 470.203.6465 or email email@example.com
Looking for additional scholarship resources? Let us help